my new HOME....

It was my childhood dream to have a family of my own since I grew up with my grandma, aunties & uncles who never ceased loving & supporting me. Even though my life has been incomplete with the absence of my parents, I'm still happy to think & look back at how I was compassionately raised by my relatives.

Now, I'm on my way to building a family with the man I married 3 months ago. Being a wife, I am trying to be the kind of partner that every husband would love more. It may not be easy having been trapped in this situation, but at least I have achieved one of my greatest dreams....that is to have a family- a shelter where I can rest and find comfort in...What adds to my happiness now is the positive result of my pregnancy test. I am conceiving our first baby.... God has been so good to me. He did not fix my broken family as what I always prayed for, but He has given me a new HOME to belong to...my very own FAMILY.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: